Flirting with the Villain's Dad

I know the joke that she calls him dad is part of the story but it's so cute that he wants her to call him by his name.

(Spoilers here)

I like how instead of the usual annoying duex ex machina the god in this is like "nah I'mma head out but I'll totally be watching with the popcorn here".

I love this series so much, the sweetness between the two melts my heart. I love how the god keeps calling the FL "little crumb" so insignificant but yet so fond.
Thank you team for the top notch translations and quality :)

i’ve finished reading the raw light novel, it’s good from start to finish 👍🏻. i love the protagonist

The official release if almost caught up!!! 7 chapters to go! ;v; thats like two months but its okay

Ooooh~ what this? Is he finally turning her way even more? 😍 So exciting! The ship is coming everyone!

this is so slow burn sometimes that I want to just drop it for a few years and binge it all in one go LOL
thank you for the wonderful translations, as always!

Hmmmm is it just me or did he looks like a white hair levi with that caravat (how was it spelled again?) and that hair style? Hahaha im no fan of levi.. Bit i just feel that way

48 chs in...what does the FL actually do? She's just there...she's a NEET.

@lemonadeandsalt I said the same thing about Skip Beat.
" I'll leave it for a few years, come back to it, it should be done or at least some progress made in her career/love life"
...she isn't even out the trainee pink suit 🤦🏼‍♀️

dang. I feel attacked lmao
I can’t wait till the next chapter comes outtttttt
it’s finals week but here I am

@SaphireE90 LOL skip beat,,, I dropped that a while back but I'm not surprised to hear she's not out of the pink suit yet 😔 I hope she didn't end with the douchebag childhood friend...

Ouch! Ouch! 😪😪

Lemme see until when you could withstand it, Erudian! Hmp! 🙄😒

Thanks for translating~! 🙂😉😊

Users who are viewing this thread