Flirting with the Villain's Dad

I wish I could read in another language so that I could read in advance and come back to this later. I cant stand Erudian being so cold to her 😭

Thank you for updating dear scanlators! 😫💕

I think after Yerina went back to their Kingdom Raulus would visit him in his human form and faking his human form. And would be probably after He visit yerina and raulus was having a friendly chat and he would be extremely jealous... Who knows what might happened 😉

Oooohhhh the feeeeeeeeels!!!! Just get together already! Huhu 🥺

On a side note, they seem to forget that she was held captive for a political reason. And i think they’ve forgotten about that at this point 😅 i was thinking what if he just married her to achieve that person + they get to be together, never mind that black magician 😂

Really pretty art. Exceeded my expectations btw. Thanks to the scanlation team!!!

My bet is that there will be a time skip 5 years into the future and she would have finally returned home them reunited with the king

i read ch49 even tho i can’t understand it but istg if she wrote something about the novel’s plot on that paper and stupidly threw it where that bij could pick up,,, i’m just gonna pull my hair in annoyance. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ARG.

Tbh i wish for a happy ending, but a bittersweet one whete the emperor will always looking out at the garden and wondering about the "what if" s seems to be good too

@cyphergodtae don't worry. According to the novel, the paper is scratchy to the point it can't be recognized what is written. And Yeni also wrote it in Korean, so she's safe👍

lol. XD
chap 27
"You're cute and weird cause you think you can change fate, so I'll help you get married to my grandson by telling you wherever he is at like a creepy stalker."

Users who are viewing this thread