Flirting with the Villain's Dad

@calmbreez
the MCs are the two people on the cover. FL just refers to the ML as father because in the light novel she read he was killed by his own son. There is no ntr. They are the main ship and the bad person is the black magic witch (red head) and the demon who is working with her. It is pretty wholesome and both the leads are so sweet!!

Group Leader
@calmbreez this is about a girl who tries to marry the father of a villain who wasn’t even born yet, so the father isn’t married yet... the reason she called him father is because when she read the novel she usually calls the character ‘father’

this is incredibly cute! I didn't think the story telling would be so air tight. and the illustrations are stunning! glad I didn't look past this

It's a bit slow and I had a hard time enjoying the FL. I read the first 25 chapters and not much happens. But if you like a lighthearted romance with dashes of fantasy its cute.
Other than the kidnapping and her getting sick there weren't many major events that happened in the first 25 chapters. I feel a good chunk of it was just spent with the FL going back and forth to the garden and complaining that she couldn't meet with the male lead. I also found her attitude boring. She acts childish and doesn't seem capable of making concrete plans other than some vague ideas of romancing the male lead. It has its charm but there's just not much intrigue. I guess I was hoping for there to be more drama, but it's mostly fluff.

AAAA I FEEL SO SORRY FOR FATHER 🤧

hope everything will be ok soon 😔

f u red haired lady whoever ur name is coz ur not important 😪

at this point the official english already caught up yesterday and its next ch will be released the day after tomorrow...

by then i feel like (i mean im hoping and begging here) ALSSs gonna bless us with atleast 2 chapters,,
right??
*pls PLEASE make me righttt(┬┬﹏┬┬)

edit: okay so my hopeful ass was SO WRONG!! im outta here

Been a month and no updates :( this is quite sad .. I see russian version 4 episodes ahead . Cries*

No one asked but the official English is finally ahead (that's where I continued reading) and to those who are desperate (like me haha), wondering where else to read even more ahead chapters u can find it on ig as they're always up to date with the raws

*extreme fangirling* rEEEEEEEEE
@Rhendyy to be completely honest, for this and more than handful of other manhwas, I’m also pretty desperate for updates 😂

Users who are viewing this thread