Flirting with the Villain's Dad

will they finally get together? is this meant to be slow burn? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME 😭 I read some spoilers previously that she will
go back to her kingdom
but... 😭😭😭

@heyhoitschris ikr?😂 as for my impatient ass ive already read (in english) till the latest ch which is 56 and im telling u
SO MUCH MORE FLUFFS BLESSINGS ARE ON THE WAY MY HEART ALMOST COULDNT TAKE IT

I WANNA REREAD THIS SO BAD AFTER ITS FINALLY FINISHED ITS ALREADY MU FAVORITE AFTER WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS AND RAELIANA (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

i'm so sad i love them so much especially the father coz he's 🥺 best boi 🥺

the witch can choke

ANYWAYS I HOPE THEY'LL BE HAPPY IM SO IN LOVE AAAA FJSKFKSKFKSKS

Dammmnn I want moreeeeee their relationship is so fluffy I love it sm😭😭 (but thank u for the update I always appreciate them whenever)

well then. I'm following now. this is amazing and pretty, and handsome and fluffy and ARGH! so cute. I could eat them both up.

I'm worried that he's going to marry that black magic bitch and we get a timeskip to after the kids born.

I don't want to be rude, but I just wanna ask...
will you still continue 'scanlating' the English version even though the Official English is already ahead?

I’m somewhere around chapter 40, and holy moly the FL is so dull. Her whole personality revolves around the ML, and I think I’ve gone through several chapters where she’s doing nothing but just contemplate about the guy. I’m not even kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread