Fluffy Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Magaso If the author was being clever or cheeky they could have had a hidden demi-human interaction already. That one woman who helped her feed Ras for instance. If thats how it works at least. Still a lot we don't really know.

Dex-chan lover
the absolute balls on that priest, to walk up to this powerful noble, whos best friends with the king, who's daughter is just tamed a dragon and call him a cuckold...

Dex-chan lover
Some dragons can be fluffy, though very rare. Nall and Ruby from Lunar, Falcor from the Neverending Story, Fae from fire emblem, and of course
medium.jpg

As long as she stays true to the true purpose of life I shall read this with great enjoyment. The true meaning of life is to mofumofu the fluffy. Pet the dragons. And surround yourself with happiness(pets).

🙂

Double-page supporter
@HaikenEdge In my opinion, the problem lies in the fact that it's too close to reality. For once, I'd like to see a story where the religion (and the religious people involved in the said religion) are actually there to do good. (FYI, if you know a manga like this, do tell me, I'm always on the lookout for new stuff to read.)

Dex-chan lover
Villains: "Hey there loli, we have candies"
Loli: "Nah"
Prince: "You can floof all you want"
Loli: "YESH"

Hah.

Users who are viewing this thread