Fluffy Paradise

@LLAMAWORLD121 the rams are up to chapter 23 in the raws. Here’s a link:

https://rawdevart.com/comic/isekai-de-mofumofu-nadenade-suru-tame-ni-ganbattemasu/chapter-23/

For anyone that’s wondering, So far that mean tutor lady hasn’t yet show up again.

Contributor
Just found out that there’s an official translation on Coolmic.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like that offputting chapter killed all interest. Maybe there was a change in tone afterward.

Fed-Kun's army
It does seem like there's an official translation on Coolmic, which seems to have pretty fair/cheap prices.
Too bad the site is terrible to use, at least on mobile. You can't save manga to a 'reading' list (which is a pretty standard feature), and can only set it to send you email alerts when certain manga get updated (which is not very ideal).
But even worse than that, there doesn't even seen to be a search function, which is just stupid to not have. If there is one, then it's not anywhere obvious or easily accessible.

I'm glad there's an official English, but I would have rather just buy the volumes as e-books or something.

To properly read this manga you really got to turn your brain off and not think too hard.....

So, the north it freezing cold? Another Fantasy Manga taking place on a continent in the northern hemisphere? What are the odds, certainly realistically they should be less than 50%?
I guss manga authors tend to be biased and free of any creativity.

Aggregator gang
Series isn't great, maybe I'm not the target audience. It's weird to see a fully grown adult act like a 3yr old but it's weirder to see every other character. Pacing is weird and characters grow fond or dislike the MC way too fast, things will happen in half a line of dialogue and then nothing will happen for pages. Then you have chapters like chp.7 which make no sense tonally in the story. Perhaps meant for very young children? but I'm not sure since I couldn't get a good read on it.

Just weird vibes all around 5/10

I really like this manga. It isnt weird to me at all. She doesnt behave like an adult at all unlike other isekai reincarnation. That’s why I adore her. I wish someone continue translate this 😭

Users who are viewing this thread