Fluffy Paradise

šŸ˜ still waiting for the next chapter.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait(ā€¢Ļ‰ā€¢)

Are you serieus in raw they have 12 chapter and we wait pls do something or tell another tranlater to this translate .
yes i do not have the right to say that but i a not speak just for my self.šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

@Demon28 We had a little mishappening when cleaning/typesetting chapter 3, combined with a really slow translator and typesetter (a.k.a me). That's why the chapters have been so slow. There are currently only about 15 pages left to typeset, so next chapter will be up in a few days.

Also, all staff members does this without any compensation in their spare time, so you shouldn't blame scanlators taking their time. Scanlating a manga takes quite a bit of time. For eg. translating usually takes 4 hours and typesetting at least the same amount of time. This being a quite text-heavy manga, which doesn't use use furigana, ups the time to translate and typeset with at least 1-2h each. I can't really speak on behalf of the cleaners, proofreaders, etc, but I'm sure this takes quite some time as well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that this manga rated higher than 8 because I think it is a 6 at best, maybe because I felt annoyed by how the mc's speech written in a cringey cutesy style.idk.

WARNING! Reading this manga might result in death from too much fluffiness.
You have been warned.

I love that the artist committed to a work but canā€™t really quite draw animals well. I admire the commitment to challenging oneself.

OSC

I love how the mc is just like "save the human race? I think you mean PET EVERYTHING" like, that's valid

thanks for the chapter ... i almost gave up reading this because of the first 4 pages ... thank god i read a 5 one... o know that u said it but i want moooore chapters >w< but i will wait for them however long because u are doing a great job ( i hope i passed the right message that u are doing a great work and cain't wait for the next chapter)

Thank god the first four weren't the real ones. I was afraid the bad comments got to the you and so you dropped the quality to prioritize quantity. Thank you for the hard work.
And I can only imagine that the dragons will be acting like dogs and have their bellies exposed for her to pet them. Lol

Which idiot was complaining? Someoneā€™s doing something legally grey for them as a service, and theyā€™ve still got their hands up their arse so high that they still complain?
Some morons on kissmanga, I assume?

Users who are viewing this thread