Fluffy Paradise

THanks For YOur Hard Work!! And THankyou SO MUCH For Translating THis!! LOve YOu So Much!! <3 <3 The Cuteness Is Killing Me!! Kyaaaa!! <3 <3

This is definitely cuuuuute!! All about her is sooo adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter! thank you so much for translating this! So much love!

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@NibbPower Maybe i entered some sorta timewarp cause i remember this page having the publisher status as "canceled" months ago, and there were other comments expressing their disappointment that it got dropped. I doubt mangadex would specifically delete those comments so maybe it was a duplicate page of the same manga.

It doesn't matter anymore anyways since it seems the manga was picked back up by another publisher.

Power Uploader
@hokujin ohhh I see. It is possible whenever a publisher loses its rights over the author's comic. It happens a lot when the author isn't getting much income from the publisher so they would change publishing company.

Although this isn't making me scream FLUFF as much as some other mangas it still gives me a satisfying feeling
9/10

I'm gonna be honest, this author can't draw animals, but Nema is so cute I wanna keep reading.

I really love manga's where the main character is loved by beasts.

Always great fun.

also thank y'all translating it so much that lil part at the beginning of the last chapter really does show how uncomfortable google translate versions can be.

Users who are viewing this thread