Fluttering Feelings

RIP Ssamba. The story of this manhwa was well thought of and I believe the ending would be fantastic.

:( i just found and completed this manwha and learned the author's death. Rest in Paradise,Ssamba... its
sad that this will never be completed but its sadder to realize youre gone.. I know this will end nicely and im fine with this..
Thank you for this great and adorable story..

We won’t forget you, Ssamba. Thank you for creating and sharing this amazing story with this. May your soul rest in peace.

Dammmmmn no it was so good, And for once so realistic in the way time passed.... I wanted so much to see how they would manage the discovery of one another, dang it, loved it in every possible way. Good job author, you did one hell of a job

Like many here, learning that author/artist had died was crushing. After getting to know these characters, and investing emotionally in their stories, it was like learning that they had all died in a car accident or something. We didn't know Ssamba, but I think we connected with her through the obvious love she invested in her storytelling. We are free to imagine how things might have turned out in her plot, but some might desire closure, so I'll offer this: another artist--a fan of Ssamba and Fluttering Feelings--was equally affected by the untimely ending to the series, and resolved to do something about it. I started reading Lenm's 'Fluttering Feelings fan Art' work with some trepidation, but have come to think it as a fine continuation of the story. For those interested: https://tapas.io/episode/1631560

I am really sad about learning in the comments about Ssamba's death, leaving her unable to finish this beautiful story.
As a true fan > Nikko963 / Lenm < created a tribute to Ssamba sensei by coming up with a finale in several episodes that you can find here:
https://tapas.io/episode/1631560
Thank you for everything, Ssamba, and thank you as well Lenm for giving us closure.

Acabei a leitura e vi que não tinha um final... então eu percebi que foi descontinuado pela morte do autor...obra incrível Ssamba deixou uma bela marca Durante a vida dele(a) apesar da obra não possuir um final eu realmente amei conhecer a série, uma obra prima com toda certeza á levarei pra minha vida.
Descanse em paz Ssamba....

Acabei a leitura e vi que não tinha um final... então eu percebi que foi descontinuado pela morte do autor...obra incrível Ssamba deixou uma bela marca Durante a vida dele(a) apesar da obra não possuir um final eu realmente amei conhecer a série, uma obra prima com toda certeza á levarei pra minha vida.
Descanse em paz Ssamba....

Ssamba, I'm couple of years late but this is so wonderful and I will forever be thankful that a story like this exist. You will always be part of us( reader) . It will be your 4th death anniv. soon, I hope that you're happy wherever you are :(

I really hate cancer.

May you Rest in peace my precious author. I wasn't late, I was on the original page a few years back damnn now I'm crying again

Everyone imagine if ssamba didn't have cancer, this might have been in the same level as wdtfs and tamen de gushing in terms of popularity

Users who are viewing this thread