Flying Ben

Group Leader
I'm so glad you guys like it! It deserves so much love and I'm surprised nobody has translated this!!

Dex-chan lover
Great to see a great classic being translated! Keep it up!

Group Leader
Always a treat to see Tezuka Osamu's works being translated, since they aren't being released in my country too. I'll check it out later, thanks for translating!

Thanks for translating! This is the author's best series definitely. I really, really hope you translate the last two remaining volumes. I love these series, they remind me of Ginga.

Contributor
@Jonmorina:

It is totally reasonable for people to disagree on what a well-known author's greatest work is, beyond the dicta of academic or popular agreement. Different people are going to find different meaning and different values in different things, after all.

Personally I've had difficulty enjoying most of Tezuka's works that I've tried—often I find their outlook on life just a bit too bleak—with the exception of Black Jack, although the whole prototype legal-loli thing in that is, frankly, still a bit off-putting. Totally fitting for his title as father-of-all-manga, for good or ill, of course, but...

Users who are viewing this thread