Flying Witch - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - Witches' association Hirosaki division

Aggregator gang
Containment Breach. Mobile Task Force Unit Epsilon-11 has been dispatched to contain SCP-173b.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of want to see more of that dark-skinned witch girl from this chapter whether or not she's the one in the prophecy.

What if the dark-skinned witch (from the prophecy, not the one I mentioned above) is Akane but the other witch isn't Chinatsu but Anzu? We need more Anzu.

I am confused as to why people are thinking Dark and Light refer to skin colour. We already know Makoto is Dark witch. I assumed it was referring to magic.

Didn't Akane say she was a light mage? So this prophecy is pretty obviously about Makoto, Akane and Chinatsu. Color me surprised that this series decided to introduce a "plot" 56 chapters in but I do like the additional witchy world building.

Supporter
So... it's a reverse-Weeping Angel.

But, anyway... yay! Another chapter! It is so hard waiting for more, but it's always such a treat when a new chapter is released. I love Chito in Akira's office.

EDIT: Also, I hope we get to meet Makoto's parents in the next few chapters.

I'm super hoping things don't get too dramatic.

I like conflict oriented fantasy like 'Harry Potter' or 'Little Witch Academia', but what I love about Flying Witch is that it's so peaceful compared to other fantasy series. Just relaxing and learning magic.

This is so fuckin interesting, but mostly I just love chapters where we get to see cool magical places with lots of neat details.

Users who are viewing this thread