Flying Witch - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Family reunion after 4 months, multiplying best friend

Dex-chan lover
Damn I wish my parents were as fresh as theirs

Damn, one hot couple sure makes two cute daughters

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm curious. All the witches shown so far were daughters of other witches, and none of them had brothers. Can we assume witches can only breed more witches?

Dex-chan lover
How to make an already fluffy series even fluffier? Introduce more old friends and family that are just as fluffy as the main cast.

Dex-chan lover
I generally think of Akane as a toned-down version of Urd from Ah My Goddess! anyway (mischevous, tanned older sister) but now Akane can do Urd's most famous ability, body multiplication (except Urd's copies don't melt like wax when touched, though they do start to get deformed if Urd makes too many copies of herself at once).

Miko's hairdo reminds me of Witch Hunter Robin. I hope she doesn't turn into a witch hunter.

You know what, Flying witch is my last in my reading list, it's to heal my heart after the other manga that I have to read (sometime dark, lol) and I have to say that's really a great decision.

damn this is very fluffy to the point that I can't imagine if lewdness even exist in their life lol. also that's one hell of a picture perfect family, loaded, hot, fashionable, and they get along well

Dex-chan lover
Not slice of life or slice of wholesome, it's the whole wholesome.
the sort of wholesome stuff that wholesome stuff reads about and says "so wholesome"

Dex-chan lover
man all the fuwa heals my heart
akane is a really amazing witch, yeah just got reminded of that when she nearly gave her dad a heart attack

Users who are viewing this thread