Flying Witch - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Fellow travelers, compassion for the cats

Dex-chan lover
That feeling of waking up and not knowing where the fuck you are is both amazing and terrifying at the same time

Dex-chan lover
How the heck do I get an image to work in this thing lol

CatAngery.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The thing with secret casts is that they only seem to forbid the disclosure of their own. So if alien would say he is a vampire, vampire would say he is a wisard and wisard would say he is an alien - hypothetically nobody should be punished.

Dex-chan lover
When you have to go, you have to go. They better start practicing some tricks and stunts, though.

Dex-chan lover
Really loved this chapter, the cats, the kid busting them...

I haven't seen Kiki's Delivery Service in a while but that kid looks like the boy from the movie.

Lol.... the cats being found out and the kid just rolling with it i love it, cat circus when?

So it's like bikini and underwear' logic.
You may see girl in their bikini, because they wanted to show it off. But not underwear because it meant to be private thing.

Supporter
Dear God is this series so nice...

Bottom right panel of page 14... That face. 🤣 Chito-san is the best.

Makoto's gotten better at making up tales on the fly. In an earlier chapter she tells Akira that she isn't good at lying (the hot springs chapter where they encounter the reporter) but she's apparently matured a little if she can come up with a fib like that.
I hope next chapter we get to meet the girl's family at long last😀

Users who are viewing this thread