Flying Witch - Vol. 12 Ch. 71 - Senpai, robes, picture book, typhoon

Dex-chan lover
The typhoon part actually reminds of that episode in Doraemon, when Nobita wants to have a pet and he got a little typhoon. In the ending of that episode, a big typhoon is coming, so the little typhoon sacrificed itself to stop the wind.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if the typhoon will come back soon, or if it'll just be forgotten next chapter. And a robe maker! It would suit Mako so much. Since darkness witches are all about creation, creating different robes is quite the effect! Plus as Mako learns more, she can start enchanting her own fabric probably?

VIP
the witch association going to notice weather change level of magic, right? LUL

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the typhoon will come back soon, or if it'll just be forgotten next chapter. And a robe maker! It would suit Mako so much. Since darkness witches are all about creation, creating different robes is quite the effect! Plus as Mako learns more, she can start enchanting her own fabric probably?
Ishizuka-sensei is really good at continuity, so I doubt it will be forgotten unless the next chapter takes place after the typhoon has passed.

Supporter
Ishizuka-sensei is really good at continuity, so I doubt it will be forgotten unless the next chapter takes place after the typhoon has passed.
And also assuming no one from the Association comes in checking on the weather control magic and making sure everyone understands that any magic that disturbs coriolis forces can have seriously outsized consequences.

Dex-chan lover
And also assuming no one from the Association comes in checking on the weather control magic and making sure everyone understands that any magic that disturbs coriolis forces can have seriously outsized consequences.
As long as it's not the cliff gouger vomiting witch Kowata Akane, they're fine.

Supporter
Not sure I've ever had a manga I've been so pumped for whenever a new chapter is translated.

Dex-chan lover
The powerlevel creeps ever upward. We're lucky witches are chill enough they don't care about taking over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread