Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - The two deva kings are gourmets

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the witches playing matchmaker with the ghosts is so funny, but then the little date it turns into is so precious.

Contributor
potbot.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Finally a new chapter, I really needed that to relive some stress. I can't always have Fluff or I might die from DIABETUS

Contributor
"I got infected with an epidemic by a patient..." - Needs reworded a bit, would work out a lot better as "I got infected by a patient..."

The phrase "an epidemic" is being used wrong, as an epidemic is a a "situation", and one cannot simply catch an epidemic, but one call fall victim to the disease that causes the epidemic.

Same thing applies to the panel afterwards, as he caught a disease, not an epidemic.

Dex-chan lover
That is one Gantz level of surreal sight. If not for the fact that this is a fluffy manga, I'd have shouted for them to be careful.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, return of fluff.

Though I admit I had forgotten about ghost samurai. At least he made good friends with the restaurant crew.

Dex-chan lover
Throwing a bit of real world awareness I see... be careful or you might get sick or even worse, get someone you like sick.

Users who are viewing this thread