Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - The two deva kings are gourmets

Tyvm for the chapter!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・♥ .♥*♥*.

Group Leader
You're telling me if I die of COVID-19 I'll get to hang out with a ghost maid and samurai in Japan?
brb

"Carve thyself new eyes moron"

It's the little things with this series. 🤣

I loved the attention to detail and atmosphere in the backgrounds for this chapter. I really enjoy the fact that this is set in a area other than Tokyo or an other urban area, and the scenes really reflect that. I wonder what the future holds for our spectral couple, and how their romance will play out if they reincarnate.
Thanks for a wonderful chapter, as always.

Supporter
Such a wonderful treat this Saturday to see a chapter of Flying Witch posted!

And what a relevant topic. I wonder how far in advance the mangaka works on these. It it even the slightest bit possible that the epidemic mentions in the chapter are because of the current situation in the world? Or is this likely some amazing coincidence?

Fed-Kun's army
I would have never expected the buddha statues to be the ones getting rice, but like all things Flying Witch, it all feels more natural with every panel. Damn I love this manga so much.

carve thyself new eyes! what a wonderful insult lol, also i approve of the ghostship!

Dex-chan lover
@Omegax Isn't it the most potential ship in the series? In fact I can't even recall any other plausible ships to speak of. In an average series you'd think Nao and Lithium brother would have something going on, but, as expected, this series has made it perfectly natural that they are just childhood friends and nothing else. Kei seemed to appreciate the Akita beauty, but I reckon that was just talk in good humour.

Dex-chan lover
SZPLJFJ.png

Aw yeah

Users who are viewing this thread