Follow Autohor/Artist :planned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
In the same way as it is possible to follow any work, it would be nice if it was possible to follow artists also. Sometimes it happens that I read a work that amazes me and I want more of that author/artist. If it is a couple of authors/artists it is easy enough to add a few bookmarks to the web browser and check them regularly, however as the list grows one wishes to have it integrated into Mangadex.

The normal follow list is chapter based. An Author/Artist follow list would be work based. Once a new work is added to Mangadex, it ends up in the list if you follow that author/artist.

Dex-chan lover
It's planned and in the 'READ FIRST' sticky.

MAxAyAD.jpg

Double-page supporter
Before posting this thread I also checked the READ FIRST sticky and I even searched for all places mentioning "follow" but could not find this feature.

Double-page supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan "Artist/Author pages" is just one line not telling anything if it is possible to follow that Artist/Author. It could be something as simple as some base information about the Artist/Author. When I read that line it looks like it would be something similar to the page at myanimelist, where you might find a photo, some information like gender, age, what mangas the person has worked on etc, but no follow function.

Dex-chan lover
@minmanga
yes bro you're right bro it is bro but smh bro we get like 50 defaultbros a week coming in here flaunting their posts about new ideas they have or something and they don't even acknowledge marcus aurelius' teachings in the least bro like every single thought has been thought of before bro you see what i'm getting at man please tell me you understand and smdh come on you've gotta see where we're coming from here man please i'm begging you my dude just change your profile pic holy fuck

But yes, you're correct in that it could be somewhat freely interpreted due to the loose phrase used to describe the feature. So I agree with you on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread