Following chapter last update problem

Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
2
If i go to flow in the link below
https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/1
And select reading
Then last update
It will put it in order for all the updates for all language even i select the English chapter only
But if i go from the main page i don't get this problem bit the list is short so that i need to go from setting to follow then 2nd tab from above then reading but i get the problem above,
How can i make the order for last update only for the language i select
 
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
7
I am also having a similar problem, so bumping this thread. It seems like a bug; is it being worked on?

In my case, I'm going to my reading list, which I have bookmarked to sort by newly updated. However, it orders it to sort for updates in all languages, not just the ones I know, which kind of ruins the point of sorting by last updated.
 
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
5
I'm having the same thing happen. It really does defeat the point of the last updated sort options if it includes languages you can't read.
 
Enjoying the youthful days
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
2,434
I think it's planned to be fixed in the future, not sure
For now maybe using this page (or the follows tab on the front page) will help: https://mangadex.org/follows/chapters/1
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
2
Hop it will be fixed in the future,
The page you put it work i know it
but without any photos
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top