Fool Night - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Ivy

Double-page supporter
Saw the SL Request on Reddit for this series weeks ago, saw it was heavily requested and decided to check it out. Loved reading the previous translated chapters so decided to pick up the series. Very unique story. Gonna work on the rest of the chapters. Enjoy! Hope you have/had a good read!

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for continuing! I love the art and the plot of the story as well and was nervous it was getting dropped 😭 Thank you for the update! ^^

Double-page supporter
It's great seeing this continue, can't wait for the next

Dex-chan lover
thank you for continuing! i really wanted to pick it up myself but I'm so swamped with school this semester i wouldn't have been able to start until june :nyoron: hopefully at that time i can find another untranslated manga i'd like to pick up

Double-page supporter
This manga is great! I'm so glad that someone's willing to work on it. Thanks for the translation!

Kin

Group Leader
thank you for picking it up!! i love this manga

Dex-chan lover
Ty so much for picking this up, just realized it was 2+ that's been translating the previous chapters. Maybe if they weren't so preoccupied with trying to snipe they'd have time to revisit things they dropped :(

Dex-chan lover
Wooooooooooooooooooo. Lets fucking goooooooooo! I was waiting for this one to come back, thank you very much!

I love you, thank you so much for picking up this project! I was already considering using google translate or something to be able to continue reading

Saw the SL Request on Reddit for this series weeks ago, saw it was heavily requested and decided to check it out. Loved reading the previous translated chapters so decided to pick up the series. Very unique story. Gonna work on the rest of the chapters. Enjoy! Hope you have/had a good read!
Did you drop it? Can you give any update?

Users who are viewing this thread