Fool Night - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Congratulations

Dex-chan lover
holy shit

I guess it's true what they say... There are no happy endings in Night Austercity.

Wait, is she on the chopping block for transfloration now, furniture style? Is that what this daycare looking place is? If this is the last we see of her… that is so horrific.

Dex-chan lover
Old man: "Please don't cut my drawing hand!"

Girl: "Lulz not my problem, it is rotten anyway"

Old man: "Yooooooooo, your dad got caught, get shit on, you are stuck in here for life!"

Girl: "Oh don't you fucking laugh at me"

Old man: "And now you are unemployed you scrub! pff!"

The old man may not be able to draw anymore, but on his final moments he found joy in life

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, is she on the chopping block for transfloration now, furniture style? Is that what this daycare looking place is? If this is the last we see of her… that is so horrific.
Considering how self-centered and apathetic she is to others, I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Dex-chan lover
So you can't afford the fee for school, so you get asked to go to a political demonstration to have the fee waved, so you begin to listen because you're being exploited, so you become one of the people caught, so you're sent somewhere you can in THEORY escape with money, and the only chance of doing that is long horrible work or short horrible death.

And the machine carries on.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s almost like neglected and impoverished children will lash out at others when under stress
Beggars can't be choosers, right? Her words back when she was first introduced and she was neither neglected or impoverished before she ended up where she's at.

Aggregator gang
Beggars can't be choosers, right? Her words back when she was first introduced and she was neither neglected or impoverished before she ended up where she's at.
sure but it as her fathers choices that landed her here, him wanting to take the easy way out with money got him and her in massive trouble, sure , the money WAS for her, but he still, royally, fucked her life up.

its a deep irony, but this is a 15 year old that begone doing sex work to try to keep back her meager life.

Dex-chan lover
sure but it as her fathers choices that landed her here, him wanting to take the easy way out with money got him and her in massive trouble, sure , the money WAS for her, but he still, royally, fucked her life up.

its a deep irony, but this is a 15 year old that begone doing sex work to try to keep back her meager life.
The point is that everyone lives on that razors edge so she shouldn't look down on those who are struggling since she could just as easily be in that same position.

Users who are viewing this thread