Fool Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Lies

Dex-chan lover
EFsd1SZ.png

it should have been me

Dex-chan lover
The plants are even placed behind him so that he can't notice them and guess what Toshirou is doing. Since he knows Ivy is alive, he knows that heterotrophs are changing and could become anything.
He sure knows a lot for a guard. Hikasa Ken is slipping.

Group Leader
Thank you Sugarixe for yet another fantastic release! You guys have been killing lately, everything from the redraws to the typesetting has been pitch perfect. I'm a little jealous, honestly!

This chapter was great, too. Not only is the plot racing along at the perfect pace, but the art, frenzied action, and even just the page layouts have been brilliantly cinematic. It's so incredibly refreshing to read a series this high-effort and well-executed, and those elements have been elevated perfectly by the incredible quality delivered by the scanlation team.

I can't compliment this series or the scanlation group enough, seriously. And I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out! The regularity of the releases and their quality are just unreal lately, too.

Again, thank you so much Sugarixe!!

Double-page supporter
this is getting really really good, thanks for the hard work y'all are putting into it!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread