For Better or For Worse - Ch. 12

Oh boy, it has started. The moment she pronounced the words “ Me falling for you will never happen”, the cogs of love and destiny started spinning furiously fast. We are in for a long and frustrating run, everybody. Buckle up

she's really trying to stick with the story and 'dont fall in love with me' idea.
I need mah popcorn when all of this goes down and the 'should be heroine' turned 180 lol

Dex-chan lover
huh?? he really believed her bullshit excuse about being still in love with the crap called her ex fiancé ??? XD even tho he usually reads her facial expression so well?? lmaoo
huh then...nooo hope there wont be any shitty misunderstanding :( thats the usual course of thing with this kind of plot TT like he still thinks she loves him and misinterpret every word she says and every little action she does TT nooooo
thx for the chappy btw :3

I smell some future troubles by cedric's misunderstanding and dylan's crazy remark. Meanwhile those spring like feeling is starting to bloom, I hope something won't go to the miles in the future *sigh* 😥

somehow I am pretty annoyed with her constant believe that he will meet the previous heroine and fall in love, he met the heroine after the sister died from childbirth and he was overcome with sadness. why would he fall in love with her if he wasn't in need of a light in his live and why would he even look at her- she was said to look like the sister. blonde and everything.

well, it's pretty common in storys such as this but this is my main annoyance.

Dex-chan lover
@Rinkha
huh?? he really believed her bullshit excuse about being still in love with the crap called her ex fiancé ??? XD
Well, he didn't know anything about him yet, sure she wasn't very convicing while she say this but she was quite firm about not loving him and he didn't have any other clue either.

I do think there‘ll be a spin to the practice kiss - like practicing how to best pretend kissing on the mouth so as to have no one suspect them.

Fed-Kun's army
Ever since the scanlators pointed out the eyebrows. I CAN"T stop looking at them :l

oooh girl you're so ridiculous!!! :D "we won't ever fall in love but let's start practicing kissing right nlw!"

lol

i love it

Arrggg just forward to the year when their feelings develop.. I kinda feel bad for ml since he has no idea why he is getting such a treatment
It's not like he was previously in love with anyone that he should be treated like he won't treat mc as he should a wife. I MEAN THE PREVIOUS ML WAS INTO THE LADY KNIGHT BECAUSE HE LOST HIS WIFE, so unless he loses mc, I dont think he will form any love interest with the lady knight.

Users who are viewing this thread