For Better or For Worse - Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
I don't believe in her definition of fate
She already changed fate by existing and acting the way she does, everything counts
To the way you act, to the way you dress. It changes how others perceive you and how you perceive others
I believe fate as a series of events a single person is unable to control but because she by existing like this has changed so many people, fate is bound to happen but because of so many others including you
I respect your decision of not wanting to marry him but I still have to disagree
this and the book are on totally different rails anyway

I don't think lying is good in general :/ White lies and stuff are fine but what she's saying is kinda pointless
gotta agree with AiriAi

Ok, but I don't think she will die anyways if she marries him since her sister was sickly since birth and was given birth to too early, so it's not a suprise that in that time she won't survive the birth just as the child wouldn't. But MC isn't sickly so she is less likely to die because of giving birth...

aww this is so sad but if I were her and had to give an excuse why I wouldn't love him, it would be because he stinks of death or that his shadow is darker than others' :):

Dex-chan lover
@namu : It really depends on the setting, but in more fantastical settings there's often other things 'forcing the plot'.
Which can range from the more comedic thing like "Of course I'll claim palimony" one where there's in-universe book that the 'heroine' is trying to follow for her happy ending.
To more serious things like some kind of supernatural force demanding the plot be followed (Beware the Villainess!)

Of course there's stories where the force couldn't be overcome and the story is about the MC's life after the ending (where the force no longer apply) as well as one where the MC overcome said force.
Or in case of Viridescent Crown, getting told by a supernatural being that what she saw is another timeline so her future isn't set in stone.

But just the idea that this force might exist can be a heavy weigh on the MC's mind/confidence in falling in love.

I feel bad... I mean as the viewer we get it but damn... that's really soul crushing

I lover her..but sigh.😭😭
*following original story yet didnt understand everything would be changed*

She's so dense with this mumbo jumbo nonsense she is talking about destined fate. Didn't she already see how she changed the destiny of her sister by marrying ml. The only reason why he fell in love with said fl is that his wife died, but he loved his wife.

Fed-Kun's army
can all these Villainess just threw the fucking book away....
just use it as a point of reference....since you're not in a book....the character didn't just following a script....i mean if its like that a certain villainess would be dead by the first 10 chapters but instead she's a making a harem for herself .-.

anyway can i slap her? (just in case.....you can't actually slap her obviously but the feeling matter lol)

I understand what everyone is saying but she isn't so much insisting on following the plot than protecting herself. Sure she can build affection, friendship, or even love with this person but it's got to feel different when you've read an ultimate romance novel of the likes of Romeo and Juliet, Orpheus and Eurydice, etc. you get my point where Cedric is proclaiming the ultimate soulmate passionate love for Adeline in book form. You've read about their soul-stirring romance of the ages. So why wouldn't you feel insecure about that, either taking that opportunity from someone or falling for someone who won't feel the same (or worse love someone else)? I believe you can love and build a fulfilling romance with most good people you come across even though there's surely a "better" fit for you elsewhere in the world. But there's a difference between that nebulous notion of mystery soulmate and say, somehow knowing an acquaintance of yours and your husband are perfect fits. I mean just think of it like Layla vs. Grandpa's actual wife. Grandma and Grandpa's relationship feels like a cute old married couple with built up affection. But as a young woman, I would not want to marry him knowing he still holds Layla dear to his heart as his ultimate soulmate.

There's really nothing wrong with setting a time limit. It gives both of them an out if the novel comes to pass and that out is basically the foundation of every modern relationship anyway. You make an active choice everyday you're together. If you aren't satisfied by that relationship, you move on

Actually I like how realistic and practical Dylan is what’s the harm on preparing for the outcome of falling out of love of course when your lover no longer loves you or you no longer yearn for them whats the point of staying together when it’s a loveless marriage and a broken promises at that at some point you’ll want to divorce and go your separate way eventually and dealing with your broken heart I think Dylan’s completely reasonable here because if you no longer desire each other and eventually falls apart and starts seeing different people while still being in a relationship it’s a bit selfish don’t you agree so if one day they fall out of love it’ll be better to let go instead of clinging to a shattered hope idk why but writing this made me cry. 💔

@Mikhab Yes but readers are still gonna flip shit when a future contender inevitably appears, even though Dylan's personal beliefs/consent are:

1. NO I will never love you
2. NO I don't want to truly be married with you, rather with my true love
3. YES please pursue someone else if you like them

But when a future contender appears the salt pile will be huge lol readers will try to force them together when that happens regardless of if Dylan said the above 3 things and be mad at ML if he does step towards someone else.

I don't like how FL are so centered arround the novel. How certain they are, that no matter what they do the plot won't change.
Here, she already destroyed some important flags.
- Emily is healthy
- ML isn't going to marry Emily
Isn't the ML fall in love with a second girl after the death of Emily? Meaning if he doesn't fall in love with her, how's he going to fall for the second girl?
If the novel is destiny then let your sister die, stop your drama.

Users who are viewing this thread