For Better or For Worse - Ch. 18

It'll be such a nice twist if she actually likes Dylan and hates on Cedric for not taking care of her!

What a cliffhanger at the end. I wonder why their relationship is bad? and what she's got against the Langdon's... Maybe her FIL was constantly on about them, that'd drive anyone mad

Dex-chan lover
lol why the cliffy makes me think that she's not the AH MIL i thought she is? 😆😆😆😆

The more I think about it, the more I think the mom is actually going to be a very good character? Like, 'sharing the woes' of never seeing the ML after solving a slight dislike for marrying the tomboy-Langton instead of the pretty-Langton? (Or she could actually be a bitch, but I don't think so.)

i hope shes a funny character..like shes an over the top person but actually means well.. it'll be sad if shes an evil b*tch to ML and Dylan. but i feel like she'll love hanging out with Dylan😀 someone with a colourful personality, unlike her robot-like son

wow I love the friend so much he's such a cutie pie <3 I bet the mom is pissed off that he married a langton just because his grandfather was in love with their grandmother long ago, tbh I'd be pretty pissed if my dad kept talking about his first love even though he's with my mom and even forced my kid to get married so he could live vicariously. I usually try not to think about how stupidly contrived that particular part of the story is though since at least the characters are funny and entertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
Gee, I wonder why he didn't tell you. Truly, it will forever be the greatest mystery of our generation.

Dex-chan lover
@Lexina Cedric's mom
is a good person; she's just worried her son is repeating history in marrying a poor woman (albeit of better noble lineage than the mom was).

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why but I have a feeling Dylan and his mom will get along just fine! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread