For Better or For Worse - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
@AhhhhhIdk I was literally coming to comment that exact thing, the heads look tiny and the bodies are absolutely bulging with muscles but i dont remember it being like that in previous chapters, but i dont really mind either way

She's probably going to be a villain and abusive mother which justifies him isolating her, but normally it is a bit much to not tell your mom you're engaged or invite her to the wedding

@snowyang26 his "wife" doesn't actually want him, said she'd never love him, didn't allow him TO kiss her JUST ONCE ON THEIR WEDDING Ceremony or even have a fking honeymoon. Of course he wouldn't invite anyone to their wedding when it's a sham. Why this guy didn't just go around her and marry her sister anyways is an exercise in forced writing. Why this guy continues to put up with such a woman is also an exercise in forced WRITING and fans needing him to stick around for their self insert FMC. Besides everything has been to what she wants in the first place, otherwise he would've married the sister.

His friend goes on about how his wife is suffering but she's probably loving being alone from him. If this wasn't a shojo wouldn't be surprised if she cheated on him and expected him to put up with it too.

Dex-chan lover
“I guess today is the day the table suffers” holy shit I love Cedric’s snark.

I can't stop laughing when his mother barges into his office all he has to say is "I guess today is the day the table suffers" hahahah🤣

Users who are viewing this thread