For Better or For Worse - Ch. 18

Angry mama bear 😱😂 I understand why she angry bc she couldn’t attend her own son’s wedding but at the same time i understand why she wasn’t invited. Since the wedding was rushed, she would not have any time to get to know Dylan and therefore, just judge her by her finance.

Can't tell if she's gonna be a bitch or a typical supermom that just wants to spend time with her son more.
But I'm leaning towards the latter.

Dex-chan lover
@hakunoyuuki I don't think their relationship is bad at all. It's a super reasonable reaction from a caring and especially close mother to burst like that if the only son gets married without saying anything

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard time seeing her as his mother bc they look the exact same age.

Hmmm I hope the mother's grievance against the Langtons isn't something trite. Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't end up dragging on in the story.

Thanks so much for the scanlation and double release!!!!

Thanks for the chapters. Interested to see how he's going to react, they clearly don't have a good relationship.

She looks like his sister.

Plus, the dude got married without telling his mother? Not cool.

how do you not tell ur mom abt ur wedding?? lol
i love the dynamic cedric and his friend (im sorry i already forgot his name LMAO) have

Jesus, what's wrong with this woman? Must be the reason she was not invited to the wedding 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Ml's mom looks young af, like if you blanked all the bubbles I would assume that was his sister before I would think it's his mom

Aggregator gang
Lmao I have good feeling about the mom after this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread