For Better or For Worse - Ch. 21

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This girl has won over her in laws so fast, soon she's going to push the husband entirely out of the picture 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Omg! She’s going to make her cry... poor mother-in-law 😢

Contributor
@Mar19:

That was my thought as well, but it seems equally likely (given how quickly the mom flies to her empassioned conclusions and dear lord I could wish to have that much energy once I'm 40) that there was some other reason things came to a head; a misunderstanding or a clash of personalities would both seem possible... But it's definitely an interesting tidbit to lay out; I assume there's a decent chance we'll be coming back to it.

I also find myself wondering how step-mom would have gotten along with Dylan's sister in that timeline. Honestly I somehow can't imagine them not getting along, if they'd met; if anything, step-mom would be worried for her, I should think.

Fed-Kun's army
With every new chapter the author proves to be an even better storyteller. Masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
@LilMonsterGurlDesi @Mar19
We don't really know how she treated the little sister, only the novel MC.
But at a guess:
- she doesn't like green eye blondes. It's the coloring of the Langton grandmother, and she doesn't appreciate the fact the ML's grandfather carried a torch for so long because it was so unfair to his wife. I guess she loved her mother-in-law, and that she and Dylan will have a similar relationship. We can already see the beginnings, with Dylan being ignorant of the ways of the capital, and lacking a mother of her own, stirring Yvette's maternal instincts.
- she's the type to speak and act before getting the handle on the whole situation. If, like Dylan accidentally did, you can defuse her a bit, she won't stick to her prejudices, but she explodes very easily, so getting along with her can be very difficult at first. And the MC, by just taking the money, probably confirmed every idea Yvette had about her.

My question: will the ML arrive home before or after the inevitable makeover?

Dex-chan lover
The decisive stroke really was mentioning her own mother's death; Yvette has already seen that the girl doesn't know the trends and is very tomboyish. And the reason for that is very clear once it is clear she has no mother to have taught her such things - at that point it's no longer Dylan's fault for not learning and squandering her natural beauty, but it's because she never had the opportunity.

She'll going to become surrogate mom in an instant.

lol :D

two people enter discussion, prepared for a fight, and then immediately start to like each other xD

go, dulan, go!

I want to see more a mother-daughter relationship 🥰 That's was so cute and heart-warming 🥰🥰🥰 Thanks for update 🤗🤗🤗

Users who are viewing this thread