For Better or For Worse - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
Dylan shooting stray bullets and hit straight to Momma's kokoro 😂😂😂

Yvette reminds me of those villainess characters who try so hard to be "bad" but fail hilariously because they're just raging tsunderes

HAHAHA THE MOM'S SUCH A TSUN 🤣 a weak will done at that hahahahah she and her son have the exact same type, it seems 😂 wish the FL knew though

Dex-chan lover
Bruh Cedric got beaten by his mommy in terms of Dylan's favors lmaooooo

i love how the mom just got stopped right at her tracks to try and put Dylan to shame but it just turns around
love this development!!

Lol I love that it’s not the typically mama drama. Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere Mother-in-law. This is a first and oh boy do I love it.

Fed-Kun's army
GOD, SHOULD I JUST SHIP THEM???
But seriously, they are freaking adorable.

Fed-Kun's army
She's just effortlessly seducing the entire family, and she doesn't even know.

mother-in-law gonna whole ass adopt her, son who? don't know him, just her and her daughter dylan

I really like Cedric’s mom! She gets a little carried away by her own momentum, but she’s self aware and pays attention to how her words make people feel. I like how she starts talking, and then has to stop herself and recalibrate. Her internal dialog is actually pretty honest and on point.

I like Cedric, so I’m not shipping Dylan with his mom lol (the thought did cross my mind for a second). Though...I would love to see a spinoff comic of Dylan, Cedric, Mom, and the potential kids all living together. It would be like a faux British sitcom.

Users who are viewing this thread