For Better or For Worse - Ch. 24

fixed-brows.png

Because those those brows annoyed me so much I did a quick and amateur fix on Krita

I LOVE THIS DYNAMIC SO MUCH IT FEELS SO NATURAL AND FLOWING LIKE WATER WITHOUT TRYING TO HARD IT'S FUNNY SUPER CUTE AND AAARGHHH SC GROUO LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCIMG THIS SERIES TO USSS!

@beansbunko well given the era they're based in, showing bare feet, much less ankles, is a very very intimate thing to do! It may not be that obvious from how blase Cedric was, that's why Dylan insinuated that he's familiar with women by saying he's skilled in putting on *gasp* slippers on women's feet.

And that's why I'm swooning over this soft tension they have going in here 😳 coughlewdcough things in this chapter, but they're so relaxed and comfortable with each other it didn't feel awkward at all! Only after Cedric pointed it out Dylan got flustered, as per the era's conventions. I love the pace of development we have for their relationship here, so good 🥰

If it's going to follow the original novel storyline and dylan dies, bet he will become 10x times more worse than emily's death

my heaaarrttt!!😣 they are just sooo cute!! and Cedric being jealous that hes not the only one close to her😌
"we're gonna need another man, are you really that busy?"
instant reply :"No. I am not" 😂 so cuutee

THEY'RE SO CUTEEEE and their relationship is so refreshing and different from other manhwas 😍

I love these two so much. This is the kind of slow burn that’s fun. No unnecessary worrying or melodramatic pining necessary. Just good, cute banter and flirting.

Dex-chan lover
all this sweet stuff, and having a good time being together. makes me anxious thinking there there is "heroine", I hope the author just blows it over or it's quickly resolved

I really like on how the artists draw their characters. Chibi version is adorable and the drawing are neat 😍😍 their expressions also great

Thank you translator and team for bringing this gem to us.

Users who are viewing this thread