For Better or For Worse - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
It's amazing how wholesome these small interactions between FL and ML are. They really show the relationship in a natural way. I don't think I read any other manwha I do a relationship as well as this one even though most of them has them.

ok ok so how hard is it to put slippers into someone else's foot??? lmaooo i dun get the skilled comment. unless shes flirting. but doesnt seem like it tho.

Dex-chan lover
@cookie_honey I think she meant as if he did it in a charming way, like, almost too charming, meaning as if he might have been in that flirty position with other women before.

Fck I can’t. This is too wholesome and heartwarming. Their interactions are so natural and simple yet it gives you a warm feeling. I might die from diabetes. 😭❤️

Oh, I hope they stay happy and calm like this. But there is the 'woe' part of the title. Nooo! I don't want drama and angst!

so cuuuutteeee!!!!!! wanted to ask though it said that lady yvette married for the third time? was cedric's dad the duke who died, who was the second husband

Users who are viewing this thread