For Better or For Worse

His mother has several points,
I'm gonna guess that it wasn't great growing up with your father ignoring your mother and talking about another woman all the time

little does our protagonist know how much the ML likes her looks <3
This is so wholesome!
Ty for the hard work translating!!

This is so cute mother in law and daughter in law become best friends 🥰. And there won’t be any chances of the blonde girl(who snatched the flower) not the sister.

I.....love this

the comedy and meme-worthy faces remind me of Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister....anyone else?

No wait this is great. Can we actually have a good
mother in law and daughter in law relationship
?? In THIS genre??? Honestly this one hadn't left a major impression on me when I first started reading but, as it's gone on I've anticipated updates more and more. This story is one of the ones I'm enjoying the most right now by far. Thank you for your hard work, translators!

Group Leader
I love how this update pretty much shows the evil MIL trope can in fact be as simple as conflicting personalities and bad first impressions, not that the MIL is actually evil

Question everyone~ the Duke Grandpa is from paternal side or nah? Since the issue of Marriage was setoff between the Children of Grandparents bc the offspring was all male, amarite?

Shit why is this so funny and charming? 😂😂😂 This manhwa is amazing at balancing comedy and romance 👏🏻 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread