For Better or For Worse

I love this so far! ❤️
The only issue I have with is
if Yvette is the duke's daughter (and the brows are proof she pretty much is, and her ex-hubby is blonde lol), then how did they have only sons and weren't able to marry their kids? Unless, that's the info from the novel, and Yvette just really hated getting married to Langton lol, and ran away 😂 Or she has an older brother, but it still makes no sense, seeing how Cedric is 4-5 years older than Dylan, and Yvette is close in age to her mum, the difference in age between her and Dylan's dad can't be that big, aka big enough for them not to get married (after a certain time)... I hope this gets explained coz it would suck to have such a hole in the plot... 😩

@miraianna,

I don't think she's the duke's daughter tho? I mean, Ivette even said that she came to the capital to be an actress and on her encounter with Dylan, she thought Dylan would say something about her origins. Plus it was mentioned that the duke only had sons, which was why he hoped his grandson would marry one of the Langton's.

I hope she realizes that the plot only will happen if she dies. Cedric is in love with his wife and the only way he ends up falling for the female lead of the novel book she's isekaid into is if he feels grief. She needs to realize dat SOON.

I’m placing the bet now. The scene in Chapter 23 is a literal Chekhov’s Gun, and Dylan is gonna end up taking it from Cedric at some point and shooting it (likely impressing Cedric).

Users who are viewing this thread