For Better or For Worse

Another funny story added to my list i wouldn't mind the thick eyebrows at all🤣🤣🤣❣

Another cliche isekai romance story. Misunderstandings, trying to break off the engagement and trying to prevent someones death.

I don't understand why she just doesn't marry him? Because
Its pretty obvious in the og story he clearly only lover Adeleine bc she reminded him of Em, strongly. And even if that wasnt the case, theres definitely not a 100% chance that she'll die and give birth to a stillborn bc Dylan isnt emily and shes a heck of a lot healthier than Emily. sooo just marry him? And even if Adeleine comes around, theres no 100% chance he'll fall in love because Emily isnt his wife, she isnt dead and he doesn't get super depressed bc of it. Sooo why doesn't she just use common sense?

I'm declaring this man a morosexual.

Dylan will become his good but idiotically scheming wife who frequently tricks herself to follow along with him lol.

Her sister is so funnily cute - she represents us the audience (maybe to an extreme measure).

I also enjoy how the author rips into those extreme or concerning age gaps ye.

*Chef’s kiss* this is perfect! Too hilarious! Thank you very much for translating this treasure, only 7 chapters but sooo much meme content.

Users who are viewing this thread