For Better or For Worse

The compatibility is right there... I love seeing them just talk😆😍...and Emily is so precious and representation of us readers😂

I'm really loving this manhwa so far😍
Makes me excited to see that there's an update/s🤩

Dex-chan lover
The "original" novel doesn't sound like love at first sight. Rather it sounds more like a depressed man finding someone that closely resembled his dead wife than love at first sight.

I don't get the cliche hangup that's happening here when the MC should have realized that especially after recalling the story. Why does she care about the female lead crap when the only reason he fell for the lady was because he was still in mourning over the loss of wife and child?

I dunno. This plot point seems feels really forced. Like I would get it, if the ML fell for the other lady and started to cheat on his wife and the two cheaters killed her sister instead of divorcing her because the cheaters didn't want to lose the blood nobility thing.

@someunregpunk probably because "Plot", and the book she read in her previous life may be written as a fatted once in a life time encounter of love. I also agree with you, that Cedric was just extremely depressed and found solace in a woman who understood his pain (it's still love) but anyways, i don't think FL should get hung up on it, and she should just live her life now that she managed to save her younger sister (who will pbbly still die if she gets pregnant from another marriage all things considered..) ehhh best not to think too much about it lol😅

wow i love this! the storyline is so fresh! thank you for constantly blessing us with this quality content! :) Speedcat rlly be speedy

Users who are viewing this thread