For Better or For Worse

Dex-chan lover
@QueenKittyKat @MudaUser33 A source webnovel reader posted their opinions of Dylan's characterization in the story, which I think can explain the mentalities of similar villainess characters.

Basically
Dylan wasn't someone who believed she could change much of the plot...(and) viewed the world as something that was already set in stone. (Although) She still tried to change the little things, she believed (the main plot and actual storyline would) remain the same... She (doesn't) wish to have what others have as she thinks things already have ownership. She doesn't believe in (freedom of choice), as she believes that all things are (predestined to happen) instead.

After beating my brain around all possible reasons why she would cling to the 'FL is the only real love' idea, I came to a wobbly conclusion. So, we all agree that Dylan is being an idiot for thinking the way she thinks, however, as a woman who knows she's not 'the one' I feel like I can understand her a little. If I were in her shoes, getting married to this handsome dude would be the perfect chance for me to potentially fall in love with him, so rather than 'nah I'm not the right one' she might feel 'nah I'm not as good as the FL'. She mentioned before how her sister is pretty and kind etc., but she doesn't see herself as pretty and loveable, hence not worthy of MLs love? I guess? So, she might just be scared of allowing herself to think anything is possible, get disapointed after falling in love and ending up with a broken heart, IF the ML really does fall in love with the FL. It's a chance, no matter how small, and I'd say she is quite reasonable by assessing this situation, simply because no one really wants to suffer. As I said, this is a stretch, and just my opinion on her way thinking.
Take it with a grain of salt hahah. Cheers. 👍

jojo artstyle but also shoujo esque at the same time? and i love the mc, so far one of my favourite villainess stories!!!!!

This is the third manhwa that made me burst into laugh after miss not so sidekick and beware of the villainess. 🤣🤣🤣
I really need a good laugh....

Lol I'm wondering why kissing is such a big deal for Dylan. Also, anyone know where the art in the credits comes from?

these last 2 chapters's too hilarious. Now I wo der who's the long haored bisch who snatched the bouquet away

@Bonzaigirl the art in the credits comes from the web novel's cover, I can't find the actual web novel
but
here's a link of it being discussed for upload on novelupdates, there are two illustrated covers there, including the one in credits
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/is-it-a-fortune-or-is-it-a-woe-%EB%8B%A4%ED%96%89%EC%9D%B8%EC%A7%80-%EB%B6%88%ED%96%89%EC%9D%B8%EC%A7%80.115462/

Does anyone know why Dylan doesn't have blonde hair? Her little sister, twin, and father all have blonde hair, so where did the brownish red come from?

Wow, this is now officially one of my top favorite manhwas to read. If you're wondering whether or not to read it, I say definitely!
Thanks for the uploads!

I'm giving this a 10 straight up. It's amazing! Even though it's somewhat predictable I am thoroughly enjoying every bit of this. Pretty sure this will hit the high 9+ rating very soon.

guys....it's tooooooooo goooooodd. i am grinning and laughing my heart out every chapter. love it. thank you translators for this gem

Users who are viewing this thread