For Better or For Worse

I was freaking out a bit because she know Cedric but I completely forgot that he’s still inside. The girls are blocking the way out. I was a bit sweating but he can just smile at Dylan to give lovey dove vibes to make it true. Heck he maybe laughing at the way she told the story.

I think what makes this so good is their chemistry and how normal and 'realistic' if I can even say that?Their relationship is

Alright, people. Take note, sometimes, it’s all a matter of perspective. 😁 This is how you can re-appropriate facts to match your narrative. Brilliantly done, Dylan!

My goodness! I love how Dylan twisted it all around! Technically not a single lie, but she spun it in a way to work to her advantage and I absolutely love it!

The storyline is fantastic!! The translation is easy to read!! Overall it was a great manga!! I wish you all you will keep it up.

Gave me a lot of 'Taming of The Shrew' vibe at the beginning. It's very cute and very funny. Can't wait to see how it progresses. Recommended 10/10

Ohhh gosh... Plz someone help me breath xDDD I can't Dylan's faces are so funny and the plot is gold... SOS xDD

ah it's truly the best when
when mother in law and daughter are on the same fence against a common enemy
Dylan is doing so well.

Honestly, I don't like her. Clishe plot about illogical heroine. She prefer to stir troubles instead of stop and think about actual plot in the novel. I thought her sister was birdbrained but I was mistaken. She was a model figure for Emily.

Users who are viewing this thread