For Her, I'd Give It My All - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this girl, she helped them in high school but is now trying to get in their way?

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku She tried in high school, but it didn't work out. And now that there's an opportunity she felt threatened and is trying again but harder this time.

@No1Kenkaku she believed she was no charm back then in high school. So she grew her hair. She left Yanyi for prepare herself become better.
Well it's comedy afterall

I love how Yan Yi's just a cat 24/7.

Brothers hoping his new sister gets stuck in the dryer.

I just read an update of The Villain Discoverd My Identity, where a dude was being super creepy and now more of Wushang being creepy here.

Yes, if a friend came back suddenly from another country, after an unspecified but long period of time without talking, tracked down my present location in the city, and began behaving like Wushang has been, I would be creeped out.

Dex-chan lover
I can see this slowly approaching my dropped zone with this girl coming back into the picture...

i seriously die every time she calls her a vixen like WASNT SHE THE ONE THAT WANTED THE TWO MC’S TOGETHER LMFAO
MAYBE it’s not romantic between the two best friends only cause right after she was quick to hug her and not think any weird thoughts? idk but we will see! after all this is a comedy

Users who are viewing this thread