For Her, I'd Give It My All - Ch. 16

Group Leader
OKAY ITS MY FAULT THE PAGES LOOK PIXLEY IM SORRY DUI BU QI BUT HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! GOODNIGHT

Ohh why am i so obsessed with long hair girl. I mean.. look at her braid hair. That was so frickin cuteee.

i really like the art style and the characters are sooo pretty. the story itself is kinda average and cliche but who cares i love it.

thanks for updating! somehow, this has become my daily routine

@Asiankarebear May I know why the image so blur? Is it the raw, or because of the software you've used for editing?
Because the raw that I found has much more crisp image, albeit around 90px lower in width.
For example :
50992154416_c5dbc80d21_o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I love the cute blushing faces! The rare occasions where Yan Yi gets flustered are the best.

Group Leader
@NightSide because I’m transferring pictures in and out which can fuck up the quality. Cause I SS from the comic then ss again and then putting it thru a system so things can be a bit blurry

@Asiankarebear Are you taking the images directly from bilibili? If so, you don't actually need to SS them, as it's actually possible to get the original image.
Well, of course it is not as easy as "right click and save", but it's not hacker thingy either. Heck, all you need is a PC, or something equal that can use desktop browser (and some patience).

As for the software, you can try GIMP. It's free, quite lightweight, and has layer image editing, which is what you need. Edit the image on the top of it, save it while you edit them as layer-supported file (I forgot if it support PSD), and when you done, save it as JPG or PNG.
You only get one time compression loss (JPG), or no loss (PNG).

In fact, I'll DM you the images for chapter 17 that I fetch from bilibili. Whether you gonna use them, I'll leave that up to you 😀

Dex-chan lover
I really like the art style, the characters are adorable and lovable (Yan Yi blushing is especially cute), the expressions are great and the comedy is enjoyable.

Also not part of the series, but I like the credits pages jokes you make as well that add a little something extra top it all off. On that note I must thank you for all the translations. 😄

I just realized this, but is this the same author that did the comic, “Why did I, the MC of a gal game jump into the world of yuri comic?”. It was such a good webcomic, but I heard the author stopped working on it a couple years ago. It’s really sad because things were getting really good and it just stopped.

Dex-chan lover
I am very frustrated.
I pretty much by rule root for the Childhood Friend characters.
But in this Wushang is the childhood friend character in this
and I have problems with Wushang
Problem number 1: She was living abroad. Why was she? If she loved Yan Yi so much what did she move so far away for that she was able to drop without notice to fly back?
Problem number 2: Why has she never tried giving a serious direct confession before. We see her say things like "I want to always be with you", but she lets them be played off as a joke about not wanting to find a place to live rather than a confession of feelings.
Problem number 3: The story already has enough sources of conflict to drive the story without needing to bring in the childhood friend that loves her friend. I'm not against the childhood friend romance trope, I usually really like it, but here it seems forced and kinda shoehorned in.

Problems 1 and 2 could be made not problems if we get proper explanations as to why the situation came to be the way it is.

These are all assuming that Wushang really is romantically in love with Yan Yi. I'm assuming that because, based on her actions we have seen so far, that seems to be the angle the author is going for. Should it later be confirmed that Wushang doesn't have romantic feelings for Yan Yi and all the fuss she is making is just about her feeling lonely because her best friend is heading toward a relationship and she feels like that would make her status as best friend lose its meaning then nothing I said matters.

TL;DR
I like childhood friend characters but Wushang annoys me for reasons. I hope she isn't also yuri for Yan Yi.

Users who are viewing this thread