For Your Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 83 - For Our Love Chapter 28

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god please talk and discuss your troubles and thoughts and doubts openly pleaaaase :c

Thank you very much for the chapter!

Did I miss something? Why is he doubting their relationship? I know he wanted to distance himself at first because he was worried about being a study-leech, but I thought all of that got cleared up. Is it just regular depression and not relationship troubles?

ok man man man ho boy ho boy hooo boy is this relatable... insecurities, anxiety, all of that...

this hurts so much because it just sort of feels... super damn relatable??? I know exactly how he feels...

'when i asked if i could keep liking him, i thought it'd be okay if i could just like him. but people's feelings are so fickler and cunning. they just keep getting greedier. so i want to get confirmation and i want an assurance.' this is... depressingly relatable. the next chapter made me cry, & the mangadex comments section isn't the best place to dump my issues, but I've been in yohan's position before.
when you're the only one who gets overly excited to meet your partner you feel like you're the only one who's fallen so deep.

Users who are viewing this thread