How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 9 Ch. 78 - To Celebrate Your Promotion: Tomahawk Steak!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

That being said, Chihiro know how to rejuvenate Kenta. Both of them should deserve praise!

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? 75°C and pink beef are mutually exclusive, that's deep into "well done" region! You might still get a bit of pink at 65°C, but if you wanna make sure you don't go too far you should stop at like 60°C.
okay, Guga

Dex-chan lover
live action adaptation?

i hate to admit that it makes sense..
most of the 'foodie' based stuff gets live action since it's basically an excuse to advertise the restaurants too (granted, they do more at-home/camping grilling but there have been chapters/panels where they name drop specific cookware AND the price already so built in sponsors). but maybe it'll get both like that "Clumsy boy" series lol

congrats to the actors who'll get to enjoy the delicious meat tho, hope they don't gain too much weight from it (i know a lot do 'spit takes' and fake eat and stuff, not sure if it's the same as in japan, but i can totally imagine after the prep work and showing the grilling and seasoning/flavoring sauces and all that after the 'in chara' bites that the rest of the crew will be able to eat the leftovers for their lunch break lol)

Dex-chan lover
I called it back when it started, this would make WAY more sense as a live action than an anime.
hope they don't gain too much weight from it
There'll probably be a lot of jogging and physical activities scheduled for the actors, gotta keep them fit for a show like this even if they don't eat it all.

Also: Beef-kini, LOL. He has other meat on his mind.

iay

What the hell? 75°C and pink beef are mutually exclusive, that's deep into "well done" region! You might still get a bit of pink at 65°C, but if you wanna make sure you don't go too far you should stop at like 60°C.
Glad I am not the only one bothered by this lmaooo. That is not a well cooked steak.

Dex-chan lover
why would you cut up a tomahawk steak though? isn't the whole appeal eating it using the bone as a handle? i haven't had one but i thought the point was eating like a caveman or something

Users who are viewing this thread