Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting in anticipation for the fallout when the missus finds out mc bought a female slave.

I am only here for the plot. I gave up on the characters already. Thank you for the translation and hard work, though.

Dex-chan lover
So, when he's thinking "both of the 'villains'" he means him+the hero's master right ?

It's weird said master immediately recognised the "king of thieves". I had assumed the reason he was down to selling family heirlooms was that he was not yet a great thief. But if the hero's master knows him by that title already, how did a top tier thief end up in such a predicament ?

Anyway, as expected, everybody's assuming MC just bought himself a sex slave. I thought he was regaining favor with his wife pretty fast, but I can see this is going to be one of these one-step-forward-three-steps-back situation.

Talking about the slave, how the hell does she not have a name already ?

Thank you for the translation! i have mixed felling about this, but i like the plot, ty anyways!

Dex-chan lover
@Kakaroto84 I guess that could be an explanation ? The guy seems smart enough to not put himself in such a situation though ? I guess it's overoptimistic of me to expect competence from anyone but the MC…

@genR I suggested it before as one possibility, but it could be due to a lack of appropriate targets. He probably gained his reputation as a great thief robbing a corrupt rich person he personally knew and donating everything he stole back to the corrupt target’s victims. Without a reliable information network, however, he ran out of targets and could not find another mark when his wife got sick.

It’s just pure speculation, though. It’s possible that the author MC just hadn’t put enough thought about it before when he originally wrote that scene for Ye Qiong’s benefit.

Dex-chan lover
When I see a white monkey I always remember Guardian Ape, I got PTSD from that fight pls send help.
but at leash there is no butterfly.

Dex-chan lover
you expect me to believe a girl that pretty was ignored and nobody tried to buy her?

Double-page supporter
man, the protag is a fuckin diphit. the yama has bad taste to be reading the authors novel in the first place, smh

ps. pls dont end my life early and reincarnate me into a slug yama sama

Users who are viewing this thread