Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law - Ch. 25

Group Leader
Hey Readers, starting from this chapter releases will slow down to 1chapter/week for 4-5 weeks as our redrawer is going on vacation. We hope you continue to read and support this series!

Oh, forgot to mention that we need a redrawer for our manga series (Yoko san, Sugari-Yoru). If you have redrawing experience and are interested, join our discord and pop a message in general.

Aww, this villain showed his true colours so fast.

@BloodyGlitch, I'm confused. the women who was asking for the snake spring tear thingy, I didn't see the MC mentioning her name, but how come she said how did he know my name. there's no way she saw the panel the MC uses to see other's info

@Bwoo7072, I think it was a play on words with her name when he counter-offered with, "how about a thousand 'spirit stones' in exchange for a bottle of 'snake spring'".

I'm not 100% though...

Dex-chan lover
Time for this loser scum evil maggot thing of a fake brother to die

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, homeboy is about to get rekt, FINALLY! He was honestly getting to my nerves!

Dex-chan lover
Finally getting close to the snake dying and than the protagonist is next.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realise they were gigantic-castle-with-ramparts-and-shit rich and powerful.

Does that mean it's time for MC to start a siege of his own place with his turned bandit army ? Does the castle have a secret exit/entrance maybe ? I bet there's a secret passage !

edit: Now I'm wondering, did ancient chinese castles have machicolations ?

Aggregator gang
Character: Why does he know my name?
Me: It's probably because he named you.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Can't wait for this POS to get what's coming to him

fucking finally
can’t wait for the this guy to finally get what’s coming to him

Also, with such an annoying protagonist, how did he write so much of the story before saying fuck it and nuking it?!(referring to the MC writing about the world he got isekai’d into, not the actual writer of the series that we’re reading)

Users who are viewing this thread