Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law

That fool was going tell his secret that loser never tell anyone even your lover your secret

Goddamit! The group that sniped doesn't even know spellings correctly. Why are they translators in the first place?!

Yeahhhh so, I'mma just wait for FatManScans to take their sweet time as the other group is just rushing shit to get people to read their crap on their site I assume, whilest their work is also just plain terrible. Very low of Aloalivn to do this. Yikes.

Dex-chan lover
This manhua isn't as bad as what I've just read. I wouldn't call it a masterpiece or anything, but most of the awful is caused by the translation, and that applies to a lot of Chinese stuff out there. It's a real shame.

The MC is trash. Imagine, he is too arrogant making all of his companions go away and battle against a dozen of enemies. but in the end, he failed to kill the leader, and he even fainted. which will not happen in the first place if he didn't let his companion go. The worst case is that those enemies who got away made a scenario that made the MC in more predicament. My rating is from 4/10 became 3/10.

Dex-chan lover
Well, as long as fatman releases, i'll just wait for their TL, otherwise i'll just drop this shit.

That alvolivlon something is clearly a speed translator with inferior quality, quite possibly MTL-ed even, which is a pretty rampant problem in Chinese manhua translation scenes as they're fishing for views but ended up creating something unreadable.

I don't know who's this Aloalivn is but I hope you die. Please why tf u trying to take over the translation when you're not even half as good as fatmanscans. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Another manhua got ruined by a shitty translator. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Please for the love of all that is holy stop translating this and let the original scan team work on it. This is unreadable garbage.

Aloalivn (ch 41-60) used a google translator, 'cause it's unreadable? A big pile of guano... eeeeeh disappointment. FatManScan is the best!

Mangadex is so far behind on every other site they are at 65 while Dex is at 42

Users who are viewing this thread