Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law

Fed-Kun's army
@BobbityRossity thanks for answering.

But no its not that clear - "reborn as the villainous son-in-law - Li Yu Guo" makes it unclear.
Villainous can only function in a decribing role, in terms of grammar >> if the description said Villain's son-in-law then it would make sense, but it doesn't say that.
so I wasn't certain whether the title or the description was the mistranslation, but now I assume the description contains the mistranslation.

Villainous is an Adjective
Villain's is a possessive noun

@StaK
被迫 (beipo) - forced (迫-force... 被(bei) - by, is most likely an additive, idk)
成为 (chengwei) - become/ made (成- accomplish, 为- as)
反派 (fanpai) - villain (opposing group) (反- oppose, 派-group)
赘婿 (zhuixu) - live-in son-in-law (赘- superfluous(unnecessary), 婿- son-in-law/husband)
[special note: live-in part is ommitted in the current title]
[special note: live-in husband is considered as an unnecessary husband, I guess you know why... 😏]
Correct title: Forced to become a villainous live-in husband
(as both of their parents are dead(apparently) so it doesn't make any sense to add "son-in-law")

this one doesn't seem bad compared to all the trash manhua. The drawings have a good pace and it feels like it's alive.

Dex-chan lover
@ataniphor shitty author writing about a shitty author protagonist how fitting

Maybe this is his wish fulfillment after realizing he is going to hell cause he only makes shitty stories

Fed-Kun's army
I saw this on main page, and the art with the words cut off just made me think the title was 'Forced to Become the Villa' ge Bicycle.

Forgot I didn't have H on anymore.

Double-page supporter
i find it very weird. All the Chinese manhua on this site has pretty bad plot, writing, and etc. The art is usually pretty bad in terms of finesse and proportions. I wonder why that is the case, I'm sure there are pretty good manhua, but the ones I keep finding on this site are fairly bad for the most part. This manhua is still better than the other ones I've seen, but it doesn't make it good.

Fun wuxia manhua, i like the Idea that the author is the Mc, but i think he's not using very well all his knowledge, he could get hidden unique/rare stuff to get Very strong Very fast, use modern knowledge of the world to the city development etc etc
But its Fun anyway
Minor spoiler (19):
I dont like how he gets ambushed and he's surprised by the dude that anyone could see that he wanted to kill the mc, he's the author he should knew about that already and think a way to deal with that since day 1. Its kinda a disapointing Very dumb mistake...

@Beat

I'll recommend this one which is actually of better quality than this one:
https://mangadex.org/title/44409/i-m-an-evil-god

That author also have quite a few other series which I all recommend. Some are not available on mangadex tho so you need to find translations elsewhere.

Double-page supporter
@shitboy yea. You would think that a country with one of the biggest population in the world would produce at least a handful of quality manhua, so it's weird how none of those good quality manhua are either translated or what not. I have no idea if there is some sort of censorship that is the cause behind the scene, or whatever it is, but I would definitely love to see the better quality manhuas translated and brought out for people to read.

Re: Good Manhua, you might try Tales of Demons and Gods, Apotheosis, and Yuan Zun at (https://manhuaplus.com/) and/or Star Martial God Technique at (zeroscans.com). There are some common idiosyncrasies, like absurd numbers of people and odd power ladders, kind of like in Dragon Ball, but they can be fun to read.

I like it, it has a similar concept to this story I read on Royal Road, 'Arrogant Young Master', basically the seinen equivalent of a Villain Isekai?

The game and plot armor numbers make it a bit too gamified to enjoy as much as I'd like, and it is clear this is going to be going the Wuxia / Xianxia route, but the amount of actual Cultivation and boring numbers etc, was actually left to a reasonable amount of exposition compared to other works I've seen (where it's harped on way way wayyyyy tooo often).

The harem trope is also pretty tired. I think there was some actual potential in the romance subplot with his current wife, but I don't see that getting fleshed out in the story all that well, beyond her seeing that he 'has matured/etc' and suddenly wanting him, but being tsun and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread