Forced to Live With a Wolf-Like Yakuza!? I'm Not to Be Erotically Eaten! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Copy paste from the main comment section.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k95DSQbQmJY
The point is this is the fantasy of being dominated by a handsome assertive male, not that different from the male counterpart of being dominated by a "thicc tiddy oneesan" or such.
This is not a slice of life realistic depiction of sex, nor is it advertised as such.
Conveniently finding a handsome yakuza injured and in need of help just as she needed a yakuza reference? A cat conveniently leading her to said character?
You cannot be willing to suspend disbelief when it doesn't offend you, then demand realism when it does. This author's works never were realistic, and depict such fantasies often.

Contributor
e31.jpg

Help a guy, and get f*ck on first chapter, what the heck.
He took off her glass, what a scumbag.
LOL

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is just seven chapters? Then I'm not even going to bother tbh

Dex-chan lover
x26.jpg

Yeah... I don't think it'll ever be available in my region considering the theme and how this ch. 1 start 😂

Dex-chan lover
Her uniboob on page 16 is the worst part of this story. Also the premise has been done well before without rape so the author just kinda sucks.

This is hardly rape. That pervert was definitely enjoying it. I'd rather call her lucky, for that ugly and disgusting otaku to get a man as handsome as him. And was she not the one who began molesting the man first? This is why most shoujo manga are trash, not because of the males but because of these retarded females. In fact not a single sane/ statistically normal person would be attracted to such masochistic and moronic females. They better spend their lives as virgin queens indulging in a life time of self-pleasure or if they're lucky enough to get raped.

Users who are viewing this thread