Forget About My Husband, I'd Rather Go Make Money (Pre-serialisation) - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
It doesn't look like the sister's that bad? I'm guessing if she's all clean and dressed up nicely she also has the sight, but she's not sneering at her or anything like that so....

@Yunefia I might be reading wrong, but based on her dialogue it doesn't look like the emperor nor that other princess has the sight, or if they do, perhaps it's very limited? I'm not sure whatsoever lol!

And you're telling me that this is JUST A PROMO?!??!? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, I swear I'm losing it every d*mn time I read something that tickles my 'This-is-good-manhwa' radar and I end up being choked by the mere thought of having just 1 chapter of this obviously good manhwa but cannot have any more than this chapter 😭😭😭😭

P.S. I meant no offense whatsoever to the group that did this. I just meant to say that YOUR WORK ARE REALLY GOOD that it got me this close to insanity hohohoohoho

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE (even tho I won't be able to sleep knowing there won't be any more chapters) 💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙

Even if the blondie doesn’t visibly bully her, her inaction towards her sister’s blatant mistreatment and discrimination says something about her character. Silence speaks volume.

Double-page supporter
So, Bucci is really connected to Secret Land Castle? Do they have a list of other groups they are connected to and what projects they are working on?

Double-page supporter
If the ML already have a lover doesn't anyone kind of feel bad for her? Am i reading too many villainess isekais?

Aggregator gang
This is so good XD I hope is won't just stay a promo! Thanks for the translation~♡

I am so sad this is just a promo! The art looks so beautiful! This ML IS SO FUC**** FINE WITH HIS LONG DARK HAIR AND GOLDEN EYES!! What saddens me the most is that, even if this ends up being serielized, hardly the art will be this good or the same. Such a shame.

@KhalE

If you don't mind spoilers

I skimmed through the beginning of the novel and it says that she's married to the king, so basically she's cheating on him with his son lmao tho the way it's written makes it seem like they're not lovers? at least in the sexual sense (correct me if I'm wrong!), but they do have something going on cause the girl definitely has a thing for the ML

Users who are viewing this thread