Forgot the name of a manga, would like help in finding it

Hello, I just recently remembered a manga which I liked, but forgot the name of. I was wondering if anyone can help me out in finding it.

The story starts with a guy that has been seduced by a female disciple which practices the art of "sucking" away a persons vitality. I believe he was refereed to as a honeypot. The guy dies from having his vitality sucked away. Then the MC is reincarnated into that dead body. With the reincarnation, he receives a cheat skill which allows him to gain skill points from people's emotions and allocate those skill points into various cultivation techniques. He can also transfer between different worlds using that cheat skill.

Some additional details that might be considered spoilers:
1.)
The female disciple is quite strong in the sect, so the MC uses her name and his status as her honeypot to his advantage. He goes around the whole sect getting all the male disciples mad at him and using her name as a shield. This causes him to get some skill points which he then allocates to a skill which gives him a bit more vitality.
2.)
Another aspect of his cheat is to transfer to different worlds and gain the skills of those world. The skills of the main world, which he reincarnated into, are much stronger than those of other worlds. Although, there is a catch to this. He is required to find "fragments" of this cheat throughout many places and worlds to unlock different system abilities. He found a fragment of this system in a restricted temple of the sect that is guarded by 2 female disciples. He tries to seduce those 2 female disciples so that he can find a chance to sneak in. Unable to get in through those means, he angers a passing elder into punching him through the door.

If need be, I can still recall some details of that manga and provide further details.
Thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread