Forgotten genderbend oneshot manga

Dex-chan lover
There's a oneshot whose premise is very similar to the premise from Seibetsu "Mona Lisa" no Kimi he.. Here's the manga's synopsis in this next spoiler tab
In this world, when human beings reach the age of 12, their bodies gradually change to the genders they wish to be. And by the time they are 14 years old, their appearances change to reflect their genders. But by spring of my eighteenth year, I am still without a gender...

The oneshot I remember has MC being in a world where humans are born genderless and can change their gender at a certain age tho if I'm not wrong, the oneshot's age for when this happens is different. Either this or my memory's betraying me and MC is the only one who is genderless and can pick a gender at a certain age. Or that MC switches between girl and boy every day until this age where MC is stuck at that gender.

Everything else that can help identify this oneshot is what happens in the story so this next spoiler tab will contain actual spoilers
MC likes their childhood friend who's a guy. Everyone around them has already chosen their gender and is wondering when MC will pick theirs. Right before the birthday where MC's choice cannot be undone, MC goes out with love interest where things went south. The ending shows the next day where MC goes to school as a male. The comment section also cries out something among the lines of "but being gay is an option right?" cause they're desperate for a happy ending.

P.s. this is for @Blue-Plum

Supporter
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN and @Blue-Plum Is it this one?
https://mangadex.org/title/29172/my-childhood-friend-changes-daily
This is the only gender transformation that kinda fits your description. Others are long series

Fed-Kun's army
omg! thanks very much kind good sirs... @yatsuki, thanks for informing me this!
...and thank you for the trouble you went >﹏< @dandan_the_dandan, much appreciated~

sry for the late reply tho,

Users who are viewing this thread