Form of Sympathy - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

i've read all of it where you originally are posting 😏, but i'm glad you shared these here as well 💖

thank you for this update <3
the plot is really interesting and your comments on some panels made my day :D

Thanks for the mass updated and love how you leave a mini review/explanation on the chapters contents.

Thank you so much for the mass update!! Hopefully we'll get healthier interactions from them in the next season

i don't know why despite the hopeful ending for this season, there's a sense of dread in the background. maybe its just my personal experience, but there's always a definite rock bottom you gotta hit first before you actually go anywhere else (up or six feet under, who knows.). Thank you for the mass update, btw. The PR notes were funny af. Got me laughing through the tears.

i really hope jiri gets better. I hope he feels happy. shit. I don't care about anyone else rn literally.

just binge read and oml its so good! I had no idea it was related to for your love! The art styles really cleaned up I love it!!
thank you so much forall the hard work and chapters <3<3<3
looking forward to season 2 ^u^

these updates made my day today! so good to see yohan and mookyeong heheh and this new couple is killing me lol i love them so much. YURI is such a boyfriend material ...literally. i love his outfits kyaaaa

thank you SO SO much for this translations
it was rough to read jiri self destroying like that night after night, his depression is so deep it was not easy. but just like yuri now I can't just leave him alone! hahaha im so worried, i hope his healing really begins next season

Users who are viewing this thread