Form of Sympathy - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

okay, thank GOODNESS for that summary you posted on the end, like seriously i cannot thank you enough. There's so many moving parts to this story in just these past 8 chapters it was easy to get confused with what was even happening. So i literally cannot thank you enough for all of this and making it all as explicitly clear as possible. i almost wonder if it would be better to upload that summary separately somewhere here for quick and easy access and reference.

Yey, finally you guys are uploading here in MD. been following your translations on other sites. 🤩

Oh so she's really his sister?

Thank you for the summary!

I was totally ready to call Yuri out on his behaviour but then I realised that he's not just being an A-hole to a guy who's heartbroken, he's worried that his sister married someone who doesn't love her. So it's more understandable. Still feel sorry for Sunwoo though.

Wasn't she Yuri's cousin who was adopted as his sister after her parents died?

Can someone kick Yuri?! He doesn't even know the story behind this and he's acting all crazy.

The summary is incorrect. Heeju nuna is Yuri's cousin. Not sister. Also, it hasn't said that Mr. Lee isn't allowed to supervise students because he's too depressed, so I am not too sure why the translator said that.

I hate that the characters are being described as "the uke of our story" as if their sex position is their most defining feature. And at this point, we haven't even had any sex scenes anyway, so it seems presumptuous to use. Also, the translator shouldn't be mentioning Mangago. It's an illegal website, so you really shouldn't be advertising it.

Group Leader
@brap i only added in the summary what was known to the readers so far^^
it hadn't said that heejoo noona was his cousin until later on
so we didn't want to spoil it for people since there is a "big reveal"
she's only referred to as his
older sister up until the reveal:)

also, on mangago a lot of the people had asked who the characters were in relation to uke-seme because they couldn't remember their names in the beginning !
it's why we clarified it for them that way~
and we didn't mean for advertisement or anything, we had been uploading there only up until now, so we were talking directly to the readers^^

Users who are viewing this thread